GOOSE BUMPS will help you express your style!
Serving Orlando since 1976 - Longwood - Altamonte Springs - Winter Springs - Lake Mary - Sanford
Established in 1976, Goose Bumps started as a small design shop, providing service to both individuals in search of custom clothing and large corporations.
Business owner and senior designer, Andrea, graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology New York in 1970 and worked as a fashion designer in NY prior to opening a garment factory in 1974. Looking for more creative variety and to focus her career on custom tailoring, Andrea and her mother Viola founded Goose Bumps in Longwood, Florida in 1976.
For more than 38 years, Goose Bumps has been providing superior customer service and quality offering services that focus on garments; i.e alterations, tailoring, custom designs, pattern making, embroidery, screen printing, and direct to garment printing just to name a few.
You can place your order with confidence knowing that it will be completed on time, accurately and with the same high standards for quality we’ve become known for.
I hope you’ll let us show you what we can do for you.
Conveniently located downtown with plenty of parking nearby, our doors are open Tues to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00pm., Saturday From 10:00 to 2:00 Come visit us!
Prefer to browse our site? Check out a great sampling of our collection right here!
- Alterations & Tailoring, we have the correct equipment to alter your garments in the same professional finish they were made. Therefore they appear to be as they were when you bought them only tapered to the customer. We also can offer custom made garment or copy your favor garment.
- Embroidery, we do anything from letters on towels to custom logos for individuals, gifts or corporations. This includes Tackle Twill, Patches, hats, golf bags, golf shirts, gloves Dress shirts, Banners, Baseball names and much more.
- Screen printing we offer for small orders of 12 pc. to large orders for personal use, schools or business. We have a large selection of items for you to pick from.
- Vinyl numbers or letters are offered for the team shirts.
- Direct to garment printing is a water base ink used to decorate orders of multi colors at a reasonable cost where screen printing would be costly. Here we can print on light or dark fabrics and do over sized prints.
- Rhinestones, we can a personal gift to do a company logo. Let’s add some blitz.
- Heat transfers are another item we do for many types of orders as it may be a better cost effective way to achieve you end product.
- 5/5 stars September 19, 2012
Goose Bumps has done many jobs for both my son, Dr. Garver, in Great Falls, Mt. and myself. She used a picture of one of my son's performance horses and embroidered it on denim shirts. All support staff wore these shirts to all the NRCHA shows with everyone raving about how the horse appeared to be 3-D. This was only one project she has worked on for us. Some items we only need one item, others a larger order. Andrea has provided us the same service for one item as she does for larger orders. The quality of the shirts etc. she uses is first quality. I have had nothing but positive results from orders from myself and also my son. Anything that represents his businesses, he always request it be done by Andrea. I can not recommend her more highly
- 5/5 stars November 23, 2010
Andrea and her company Goosebumps couldn't have been easier to work with. I had a job that took alot of creativity because of some designs I have that we wanted to put on T-shirts and such are very old and need alot of TLC and replacing color that has faded but she did it and they are beautiful, she has years of experience in this type of work...now I need her to take them to the next level and create them on the T-shirts and Tote bags maybe even Beach Towel. Whatever it is Andrea will know the right way to go. I highly recommend her company for whatever it is that you need.
- 5/5 stars November 18, 2010
Andrea is outstanding. I've used her t-shirt printing service several times, often for complex multi-color designs and short deadlines. The results have always been great, and Andrea is always looking for ways to solve problems when they come up. You won't go wrong with Andrea and Goose Bumps.